What's NewSunset Harbour would like to introduce Anne Donovan as the new Manager. Please contact Anne if you have any questions or concerns.
Anne can be reached by phone, 780-292-1377 or email, email@example.com
- The County of Wetaskiwin has implemented rural addressing, to maintain consistency for emergency services so they can find and readily identify the address. Every address in Sunset Harbour is the same, with the exception of the first three numbers. Now, use the first 3 numbers as your house number. This rural address is what you would need to use when calling 9-1-1.
An example address for Unit 32 would be:
Map of rural addresses
- Aquatic Invasive Species - Zebra Mussels
- The Pigeon Lake Watershed Association is working to help enhance and protect Pigeon Lake and its watershed. Please visit their website www.plwa.ca for information on the health of the lake, and consider getting a membership.
- Lake Stewardship: A guide has been developed that answers many questions you may have regarding lake living. Go to the Lake Stewardship section, and you will be able to view/print the document: http://www.albertasummervillages.org/
- For approved Board Minutes, go to the Governance Section and look in the Minutes page, or click here.